I had high hopes for this series, but what came out of it was even more amazing than what I had anticipated! The pictures, the stories, the creativity in the dishes…amazing. Simply amazing.
I can’t thank everyone enough for participating in The Holiday Project. It made my holiday spirit burst at the seams! You guys rock. And to everyone that took time to read the guest posts, thank you for all of your sweet comments!
Here’s a final round up of all the readers and bloggers who participated.
Can’t wait to do this again next year!
- Bacon-Wrapped Abalone Poppers (By reader: Tammer from Oakland, California)
- Caramel-Glazed Apple Cake with Caramel Whipped Cream (By blogger: Rachel from Bakerita)
- Butternut Squash Soup (By reader: Lily from Brooklyn, New York)
- Whole Wheat Pomegranate Scones (By blogger: Laura from Family Spice)
- Piroghy Pie (By reader: Kristin from Elk Gove, California)
- Grain-Free Gingerbread Men (By blogger: Jenna from The Paleo Project)
- Beer Brewing, IPA Chicken Pockets, Stout Infused Pork and Chipa (By readers Amanda from Davis, California and Will from Chico, California)
- How to Holiday with an Australian Accent: Sausage Rolls and Pavlova (By blogger: Lucy from Lucy vs. the Globe)
- Teddy Bear Cake Pops (By reader Kaitlin from Woodland, California)
- Caribbean Eggplant Soup (By blogger Carsley from The Deep Dish)
- Chicken Taquitos with Homemade Guacamole and Salsa (By reader Adriana from Sacramento, California)
- Marinated Olives and Cheese (By blogger Carry from Our Life In Food)
- Strawberry Guava Crisp (By reader Jenna from Santa Barbara, California)
- Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Mint Buttercream (By blogger Brooke from Baking With Basil)
- Rum Cake (By reader Monica from Walnut Creek, California)
- Holiday Health (By blogger Liz from It’s Unbeweavable!)
- Tres Leches Cake (By reader Alberto from Woodland, California)
- Speculaas: Dutch Spiced Biscuits (By blogger Yasmeen from Wandering Spice)
- Lasagna with Bolognese and Bechamel (By reader Lori from San Diego, California)
- The Power of the Internet and Friendship (By bloggers Camille and Marie from MyFudo)
- ‘Banh Mi’ — A Gourmet Vietnamese-Style Sandwich (By readers Sheeter and Nicole from Davis, California)
- Green Turkey and White Bean Chipotle Chili (By blogger Hayley from Simply Scrumptious)